Mindfulness is our natural ability to be fully present. Mindfulness training teaches us to be at ease with what is occurring in the moment. Instead of paying attention to how we wish things were - or how we fear they might be - we learn to work with the circumstances exactly as they are.
Being mindful allows for a clearer understanding of how our state of mind impacts our performance. It makes use of the inherent ability of our mind and body to rebalance and sustain well-being, and discover positive new perspectives, solutions and responses.
The latest research shows that mindfulness can:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression;
- Improve work performance and productivity;
- Enhance emotional intelligence, focus and engagement;
- Increase self awareness and resilience;
- Enhance cognitive performance such as concentration, memory, and processing speed; and
- Improve relationships, happiness and overall well-being.
Mindfulness coaching is offered in a confidential and safe environment for one person or a small group (up to 4 people). The sessions are tailored to suit your specific needs and schedule.
Book a free phone consultation to get an understanding of how mindfulness coaching can help you.